At times where unexpected incidents are on the rise, businesses are expected to recover and operate right after interruptions. This is where business continuity planning is becoming an increasingly vital pillar for organizations in order to be resilient, recoverable, contingent and compliant to regulatory requirements.
Date: 20 February 2017
Time: 9 am. to 3 pm. (Registrations start @ 8:30 am.) GST.
Venue: Atlantis the Palm hotel, Dubai, UAE
1) UAE Regulations on Business Continuity / Information Security
- Introduction-BCMS and ISMS
- International Standards, UAE Regulations (NCEMA, ADSIC, NESA, ISR)
- PDCA Cycle
- Common Factors-BCMS and ISMS
- Organisational Considerations
- Joint Project Management
- Where this will work? - Where this will not work?
2) Effective Implementation of Business Continuity
- Identification of critical services
- Identification of related processes (core and support)
- Supporting activities
- Testing and lessons learned.
3) Interactive workshop to practice Enterprise Risk Management & Business Continuity.
About Business Continuity Management
Business Continuity is a process that helps organisations plan for the unexpected, better manage their risks and protect their assets. This means that in the event of an incident which can include signiﬁcant loss of IT, people or telecommunications through to extreme weather or a pandemic they have robust contingency plans in place to resume ‘business as usual' as quickly as possible.