An ISO 27001 certification demonstrates to existing and potential customers that an organisation has identified and implemented best-practice information security processes. An information security management system (ISMS) is a set of policies, procedures and systems that manage information risks, such as cyber attacks, hacks, data leaks or theft. By implementing an ISMS certified to ISO 27001, your organisation can avoid the losses and financial penalties associated with data breaches.
Join us for a webinar on 27th November 2018 - 10.30am, to learn how and why ISO 27001 certification can be the best data security move for your organisation.
Join us for an insights-filled webinar where our expert will cover:
- Adopting a comprehensive, risk-based approach to information security & securing organisation-wide commitment
- What is governance, risk and compliance (GRC)?
- The importance of people, processes and technology in information security
- Using ISO 27001 as the global best-practice information security standard
- The benefits of obtaining independent assurance
Your Speaker: Shirish
Shirish is an experienced audit professional with more than 25 years of experience. He does Audits & Training in Quality, Information Security, IT services management & Business Continuity.
He is a qualified Information Security and a Quality management system Lead Assessor, and an accomplished management systems trainer.